Introducing the Next Generation GPX Pro the GPX Pro 4 and the GPX Pro 8.
GPX Pro 4 = R9 495.00, GPX Pro 8 = R10 995.00 ( Q1- 2018)
* The enclosure is now a black anodized billet aluminum case
* A combination of new, higher-reliability flash memory, along with a newly designed file system results in more reliable operation
* All external channels are universal inputs (each may be analog or digital)
* The GPS antenna is now external for improved reception, and comes with a quick disconnect feature
* The LCD screen is more resistant to shock and vibration
The GPX Pro 4 has 4 available external channels for data acquisition, and 8 megabytes of flash storage.
The GPX Pro 8 has 8 available external channels for data acquisition, 16 megabytes of flash storage, and a highly accurate 5.00V reference voltage.
In addition to the 4 or 8 channels of external data, both the GPX Pro 4 & 8 have 4 additional built-in data channels:
* Computed gear
* Longitudinal (gas/brake) acceleration
* Lateral (left/right) acceleration
* 12V monitor