Handheld specialist label printer + carry case
THE POWERFUL LABELLING PACKAGE FOR THE PROFESSIONAL
In electrical and datacom installations, clear, robust labelling is crucial – and the PT-E300VP with carry case has been designed to make the process easier than ever before.
It’s a durably engineered machine with a rechargeable battery and AC adapter that makes printing labels from 6mm to 18mm wide simple. And it’s also compatible with high-grade and self-laminating tapes, as well as heat-shrink tubes.
The PT-E300VP comes pre-loaded with 384 commonly used symbols, along with 9 barcode protocols, all easily accessed via a PC-style keyboard and large backlit LCD screen.
And as the label material is laminated and rigorously tested against all crucial degrading effects, you can be sure your vital information will remain clear and professional-looking for years to come.
- Prints on 6, 9, 12, 18mm TZe and HSe laminated tapes
- Time, date, cable wrap, cable flag, faceplate, patch panel and punch block functions
- 384 Electrical and audio/visual specific symbols
- 15 Characters / 2 Line graphic
- Fast print speed of 20mm/sec
- 9.0mm max print height
- 180dpi print resolution
- Manual cutter
- QWERTY keyboard
- 25 - 300mm label length
- Max 5 lines
- 9 Barcodes supported
- Ships with 9mmBlack on White tape (4m), li-ion battery, carry case and wrist strap, AC adapter and label design software